日本は面白い/世田谷の米国人

向こうから来た人が世田谷、東京、日本の生活を楽しんでいる (^_^)

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday's English - Winding Down...

I was riding the train this evening and looking at an advertisement from Nova. One thing struck me as strange -- the poster states that you can learn イタリア語、フランス語、ドイツ語、中国語、and 英会話. So you can learn Italian, French, German, Chinese... But you can't learn English. Instead, you can learn "English Conversation". I don't get it...

2 more days until the first anniversary of this weblog.

The big surprise is that on the anniversary, I'm planning to close down the weblog. Seems like a good time to me. For everybody who's been reading, thanks for your visits. I'll post in Japanese tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy the weekend. I'm starting it now with the "magical wheat beer" from Iwate. Prost!

1 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"english conversation"
I suppose it means bad point of japanese english. We are able to understand english from writng and reading but we are not able to do speak english as you know or company's people just want to point out including many conversation's class in the fee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home