日本は面白い/世田谷の米国人

向こうから来た人が世田谷、東京、日本の生活を楽しんでいる (^_^)

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday's English "Lush"

"Lush" means many things in English. One meaning (as a noun) is a person who drinks a lot! ;-)

But today I'm talking about the shop "Lush". I never went in there before, maybe because the sign says "handmade cosmetics" and I thought it was for women. But today I had extra time in Shibuya's Mark City and I saw all the interesting soaps, so I went in. The clerks who work there are really friendly, so I enjoyed talking to them. Maybe I'm in love with them. :-o

I also went into the one in Sangenjaya because I was early for my class. Maybe I'm in love with those clerks, too... :-o (They were also very friendly)

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger hiro said...

I didn't know the meaning of "lush" as a noun.

I just know one sentence including "lush" as an adjective;
"All the trees become lush and green almost overnight. "

Yay, spring has come! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home