日本は面白い/世田谷の米国人

向こうから来た人が世田谷、東京、日本の生活を楽しんでいる (^_^)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday's English "A Day Off"

I was lucky and got the day off today. The only question is: to fish or not to fish?

Lately, the Katsuragawa has been disappointing. Just when the fishing gets good, the water turns muddy because of some boondoggle construction upstream near Tsuru-shi.

It's funny how the "Friday's English" posts are getting bigger and the Japanese posts are getting fewer and smaller...

I put off my morel hunting trip to Yamanashi until this weekend. But it looks like rain... Oh well, shikata ga nai. I've already made the car rental reservation and everything.

2 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if you are having
a morel hunting trip right now.
If so, your GW starts nicely.
I am looking fowaed to seenig
the phots of your trip and morels .

 
At 4/30/2006 8:03 PM, Blogger ryecatcher said...

Yes, I was on my trip. Just got back.

I wanted to write a post about the trip, but I'm too beat (very tired). I'll try to write it up soon. Writing it in Japanese will take me a long time...

The short version is that I didn't have much success, but I did have a little. I found 3 morels... I also encountered some really nice people. And some really bad drivers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home